The accommodation rules for Dubno Eat & Sleep located at P.Jilemníckeho 789, 018 51 Nová Dubnica, operated by Apollo s.r.o, with its registered office at J.Kollára 696/11, 018 51 Nová Dubnica, IČO: 50026402 (registered according to §4 of the VAT Act) (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel"), apply to guests who have booked and had their accommodation and related services confirmed by the Hotel as the accommodation provider, and who have properly registered for accommodation (hereinafter referred to as the "Guest"). To this end, upon arrival at the Hotel, the Guest is required to present their ID card, passport or other valid identification, fill out and sign the Guest Registration Card, and in the case of a first-time Guest, provide their payment card for the purpose of potentially withholding financial resources in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions issued by the Hotel and published on the website www.dubno.sk (hereinafter referred to as the "GTC"). The Guest Registration Card of a Guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic also contains information necessary for reporting the stay of a foreigner in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- The Hotel provides its Guests with accommodation, catering, and congress services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") based on the classification of accommodation facilities according to the Regulation of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic no. 277/2008 Coll., which establishes classification characteristics for accommodation facilities for their categorization and classification.
- Guests are required to inform the Hotel reception upon their arrival of any potential health issues/disabilities they may have, in the interest of protecting their health and safety, so that adequate and timely medical assistance can be provided to them in case of need, or a special approach can be taken in case of evacuation or other unexpected events. In the event of a justified need (injury or illness of the Guest), the Hotel will provide medical assistance, with the Guest bearing any associated costs of medical care.
- In exceptional cases, especially if the room has a technical defect that prevents the Guest from fully using the room, and the Hotel does not have available capacity to move the Guest to another room, the Hotel may offer alternative accommodation to the Guest that does not substantially differ from the accommodation agreed between the Hotel and the Guest.
- Upon checking into the room, the guest is obligated to immediately report any deficiencies, discrepancies, or objections to the hotel reception. Similarly, if the guest notices any damage to the room or its inventory, they are obliged to inform the hotel. If hotel staff discovers any damage to the room or its inventory after the guest has checked out without having informed the hotel reception, the guest is obliged to fully compensate the hotel for the damage.
- Guests can check-in from 2:00 pm, and in exceptional cases as specified in the terms and conditions, earlier if arranged in advance or depending on the current situation at the hotel upon the guest's arrival.
- On the agreed departure day, the guest is obliged to vacate the room by 10:00 am at the latest, unless otherwise agreed with the hotel. The hotel offers a late check-out service for which it charges a fee according to the terms and conditions and the current hotel price list applicable at the time of the late check-out. If the guest does not vacate the room by the specified time, they do not have extended accommodation, and the room is reserved for other guests. If the guest does not comply with the hotel staff's request to vacate the room or is not present in the room, the hotel reserves the right, with the participation of a two-member commission, to document the guest's personal belongings and place them in a safe location so that the room can be subsequently occupied by the guest who properly reserved it.
- f a guest requests an extension of their stay, the hotel may offer them a different room than the one they were originally assigned.
- Further conditions for cases such as No show, Early check out, Early check in, or guest accommodation before 7:00 am are stated in the hotel's terms and conditions.
- Guests are required to observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. Social events are permitted after 10:00 pm with prior approval from the responsible hotel staff, but only in designated areas.
- Without the approval of the responsible hotel staff or manager, guests are not permitted to move, modify, or make any changes to the room or any other hotel facilities.
- Smoking in hotel rooms and all other indoor areas of the hotel is strictly prohibited, except in designated areas clearly marked with appropriate signage. In the event of violation of the smoking ban and any resulting damages, the hotel may impose a penalty on the guest of at least €100 (one hundred euros), up to the amount of the damage caused.
- Consumption of outside food and drinks is not allowed in any hotel areas, except for the consumption and preparation of special infant food. The ban also applies to food delivered from external vendors.
- The Guest acknowledges that Hotel employees may need to enter their room (e.g. maid for cleaning, maintenance for repairs, manager for inspection, etc.). If the Guest does not wish for anyone to enter, they can hang the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the outside of their door. However, even in this case, entry may be necessary in case of urgency (e.g. threat of a hazard, violation of hotel rules, disturbance of other guests, for the purpose of resolving a complaint, etc.).
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under ten years of age unattended in the room or any other areas of the Hotel.
- The Hotel provides common areas for guests to receive visitors. Guests may receive visitors in their rooms from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM only with the consent of the responsible receptionist, who must be informed beforehand. Outside of this time period, access to the accommodation area of the Hotel is only allowed for properly registered guests.
- Before leaving the Hotel room, the Guest is required to turn off the water taps, lights in the room and adjacent areas, unplug electrical appliances, close windows and balcony doors, and lock the entrance door to the room.
- The Hotel is responsible for valuables, such as jewelry, money, and other items placed in the safe at the reception desk with a receipt, and in accordance with the VOP.
- The Guest is responsible for any damages caused to Hotel property according to applicable laws and the provisions of the VOP.
- The hotel is not responsible for items that the guest forgot or lost in the room or common areas of the hotel. Found forgotten or lost items of the guest are recorded and stored in the hotel for a period of 6 months from the time they are found. After this period, the hotel hands over items that have an obvious value to the local lost and found department. Only in case of a request from the guest, the hotel will send the forgotten item to the guest, in which case the guest bears the costs associated with sending the item.
- In accordance with Act No. 355/2007 Coll. on the protection, support and development of public health and on the amendment and supplementation of certain acts, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Public Health Protection Act"), bringing and allowing animals into all hotel gastronomic establishments is prohibited. The movement of animals in the hotel premises is also prohibited.
- Guests are not allowed to store sports equipment (such as skis, etc.) and other items for which a storage area or ski room is designated in their rooms.
- The guest is obliged to familiarize themselves with this Accommodation Order and comply with its provisions. In the event of its violation or violation of good morals and/or ethical principles, the hotel has the right to alert the guest through a so-called "warning letter", and in the event of non-compliance with the warning by the guest, the hotel is entitled to terminate the provision of services before the agreed time. In such a case, the guest is not entitled to a refund of the payment for the services. In the event of a violation of the Accommodation Order by the guest, the hotel reserves the right not to accommodate the guest in the hotel in the future.
- Complaints, claims, requests, and proposals for improving the hotel's activities are accepted by the responsible hotel employee. The complaint procedure is available at the hotel reception and on the hotel's website: dubno.sk
- In the event of early termination of the guest's stay, the hotel reserves the right to charge the guest a cancellation fee according to the applicable cancellation policy. In addition to accommodation services, cancellation policies also apply to other services ordered in advance, which are subject to separate cancellation policies.
- An evacuation plan and directions for evacuation from the hotel are posted in a visible location accessible to guests who are staying in the hotel. Guests are obliged to follow these instructions during their stay at the hotel.
- For safety reasons, the common areas and outdoor surroundings of the hotel are monitored by a security camera system in accordance with special legal regulations.
- Personal data provided by guests to the hotel to the extent necessary to meet the legal requirements for the registration of guests will be processed by the hotel in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Further details about the processing of personal data are provided…
prepared according to §15 of the Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic no. 259/2008 Coll. on details and requirements for accommodation facilities
a) identification data of the accommodation provider:
Dubno Eat & Sleep P.Jilemníckeho 789, 018 51 Nová Dubnica is prepared by Apollo s.r.o, with registered office at J.Kollára 696/11, 018 51 Nová Dubnica, IČO: 50026402 IČO: 36373877
VAT ID: SK2120171790
Phone contact: 0905603501
Name and address of the establishment: Dubno Eat & Sleep P.Jilemníckeho 789, 018 51 Nová Dubnica
b) type and method of providing accommodation services:
Type of accommodation facility: guesthouse
Category under the Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic no. 277/2008 Coll., which establishes classification features for accommodation facilities when classifying them into categories and classes: Private accommodation - object ***
Description of the accommodation facility: The facility has 1 above-ground floor.
Number of accommodation units (rooms): 16
Number of beds for accommodation: 32
Type and method of providing accommodation services
The facility will serve for accommodating tourists, visitors of the city, etc. Accommodation units with a capacity of 2-4 persons are located on individual floors (1st floor, 2nd floor). There are 16 accommodation units available, each containing 16 permanent beds and 5 occasional beds. The accommodation units are designed as follows:
Room no. 101-105: room with hallway, personal hygiene equipment (shower), bedroom (equipped with a fridge, wardrobe and table, electric kettle), 2-bed, sofa bed for 2 persons, TV, internet, capacity 2 + 2 persons
Room no. 201-211: room with hallway, personal hygiene equipment (shower), bedroom (equipped with a fridge, wardrobe and table, electric kettle), 2-bed, TV, internet, capacity 2 persons
Each room is equipped with a table, chairs, a built-in wardrobe with hangers, bedside lamps, storage space for bedding, waste bin, bed linen (pillow with cover, duvet with cover, sheet).
Conditions of operation, safety and health protection principles for accommodation guests and staff of the accommodation facility
Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the facility. Night silence is from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Only accommodated guests and persons authorized by the facility manager can enter the premises.
t is prohibited to:
- Use personal electrical appliances
- Light candles and handle open flames
- Bring or store any types of firearms, explosives, or chemicals that could endanger the safety of guests
- Move furniture in rooms without authorization
- Bring any domestic animals into the premises
A first aid kit is located on the 1st floor near the reception area. The contents of the kit are:
- Folded sterile hydrophilic gauze, 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm - 2 pcs
- Sterile ready-made bandage, 6 cm x 5 m - 1 pc
- Adhesive pad, 8 cm x 4 cm - 4 pcs
- Smooth adhesive tape, 1.25 cm x 2 m - 1 pc
- Disinfectant solution in original packaging - 1 pc
- Eye drops - 1 pc
- Non-rusting scissors - 1 pc
- Non-rusting tweezers - 1 pc
- Disposable rubber gloves - 1 pair
- Non-rusting safety pins (recommended) - 4 pcs
- Thermometer (recommended) - 1 pc
When leaving the room, everyone is obliged to protect the room's equipment from damage, leave the room in order, check the lights are turned off, windows are closed, water is turned off, and lock the room, and hand over the key at the reception. In serious cases where first aid is needed, in the event of an epidemic disease, or for repairs, the guest must notify the facility manager.
The building is connected to public engineering networks (water supply, sewerage, electricity, gas). The preparation of hot water and heating is provided by a central municipal source.
Method of storing and handling bed linen and frequency of its exchange:
On the 1st floor, there is a storage room for clean and dirty linen (with electric ventilation). The exchange of bed linen, towels, and bath towels takes place as needed, but at least once every 7 days and always when changing guests. The washing of bed linen is provided by an external company, Magnus s.r.o Trenčín, based on a contract from January 1, 2023.
Method and frequency of regular cleaning and overall cleaning of the accommodation facility:
Cleaning of the rooms is done as needed, but at least once every 7 days and always when changing guests. Cleaning of the corridors and common areas is done once a day. Cleaning of personal hygiene facilities is done once a day. At least once every quarter, a general cleaning including washing windows, doors, lights, dusting mattresses, and washing heating elements must be provided. The cleaning room is located on the 1st underground floor and is equipped with a funnel. Cleaning is provided by an external company. The frequency of painting the premises is as needed, but at least once every 2 years.
Most frequently used agents:
a) Hagleinter - Sanitary 2go, Allround2GO, SaniteryDES 2go
Procedure for ensuring the destruction of pests:
The extermination of pests will be outsourced to a company specialized in this area (twice a year).
Method of removing solid waste, frequency of emptying waste containers, their cleaning, disinfection:
Solid waste is stored in waste containers equipped with bags in the rooms. Waste containers are emptied during room cleaning. The bag is replaced, and the old one with waste is discarded in the designated place in KUKA containers. The collection and disposal of solid waste are provided by an external company via the City of Nová Dubnica (once a week). Disinfection of waste containers is done with Savo chlorine-based disinfectant.
This operating order becomes effective on January 1, 2023.